Monday 16 May 2011

The Team


Joline : "Malema says: "If fingers   are to be pointed for the ANC's loss in CT - they should all point to Jimmy Manyi." - (just tweeted)"





Shaakira: "I hope I receive what makes me happy....what I am good at and what I deserve.....may everything go well....I really hope all goes well.....what is meant will happen....what is not...won't."





Cerrin: "Woke up this morning, spoke to my dad, started cleaning up the house, and yet i can only remember today from about 1pm. I think im going mad:P "




Murilla: "Use me as u will, ill pay the price..cause u made the ultimate sacrifice..its all because of u that I even have life & ill give my love as a tribute of how great u are Lord"

Mpendulo: "Some theorists believe that the world might come to an end by tomorrow. Is that possible? my perspective, a big hell NO. People are just crazy."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment